DVD-CH45C: Lead Free Hand Soldering, CHINESE / ENGLISH
A dual-language Chinese / English DVD to teach your operators the subtle differences between tin-lead and lead free soldering techniques and inspection criteria. This program is designed to assist operators and soldering technicians to make the lead free transition with knowledge and confidence.
DVD-CH45C describes the new types of solder alloys, and discusses the higher melting temperatures that can potentially damage the assembly. Section 1 also explains required changes due to increased surface tension, more active fluxes, and additional cleaning considerations.
Section 2 demonstrates modified techniques for soldering through-hole components into plated-through holes, and wires to pierced terminals, then demonstrates PTH rework / vacuum extraction -- focusing on damage prevention from increased soldering temperatures.
Section 3 compares tin-lead/lead free solder joints to the visual acceptance criteria from IPC-A-610D -- with original microphotography of target conditions, textural differences, minimum and maximum solder, wetting requirements, cold/disturbed joints, fractures, lifted lands, thermal damage, bridging, projections, blowholes and solder balls. Time: 23 minutes.
More about the DVD-R Format used for this product.
- English - DVD - DVD-45C: Lead Free Hand Soldering
- French - DVD - DVD-FR45C: Lead Free Hand Soldering -- Brasage manuel – Alliage sans plomb, Français / ENGLISH
- Russian - DVD - DVD-RU45C: Lead Free Hand Soldering, RUSSIAN / ENGLISH
- Spanish - DVD - DVD-SP45C: Lead-Free Hand Soldering, SPANISH / ENGLISH
- Finnish - DVD - DVD-FI45C: Lead Free Hand Soldering, ENGLISH with FINNISH subtitles