DVD-FI45C: Lead Free Hand Soldering, ENGLISH with FINNISH subtitles
Now available with optional Finnish or English subtitles (narration is in English only), this training DVD will show your operators the subtle differences between tin-lead and lead free soldering techniques & inspection criteria. This program is designed to assist operators and soldering technicians to make the lead free transition with knowledge and confidence.
DVD-FI45C describes these new types of solder alloys, and discusses the higher melting temperatures that can potentially damage the assembly. Section 1 also explains required changes due to increased surface tension, more active fluxes, and additional cleaning considerations. Section 2 demonstrates modified techniques for soldering through-hole components into plated-through holes, and wires to pierced terminals, then demonstrates PTH rework / vacuum extraction - focusing on damage prevention from increased soldering temperatures. Section 3 compares tin-lead / lead free solder joints to the visual acceptance criteria from IPC-A-610D - with original microphotography of target conditions, textural differences, minimum and maximum solder, wetting requirements, cold / disturbed joints, fractures, lifted lands, thermal damage, bridging, projections, blowholes and solder balls.
English with Finnish or English subtitles. Time: 23 minutes.
Free Review demo does not include Finnish subtitles.
More about the DVD-R Format used for this product.
- Chinese - DVD - DVD-CH45C: Lead Free Hand Soldering, CHINESE / ENGLISH
- English - DVD - DVD-45C: Lead Free Hand Soldering
- French - DVD - DVD-FR45C: Lead Free Hand Soldering -- Brasage manuel – Alliage sans plomb, Français / ENGLISH
- Russian - DVD - DVD-RU45C: Lead Free Hand Soldering, RUSSIAN / ENGLISH
- Spanish - DVD - DVD-SP45C: Lead-Free Hand Soldering, SPANISH / ENGLISH