IPC/WHMA-A-620A-PL: Rev A superseded by Rev B
This is the Polish language translation of IPC-WHMA-A-620A
Includes testing requirements and lead free acceptance criteria.
IPC WHMA A620 is the only industry-consensus standard for Requirements and Acceptance of Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies. IPC and the Wire Harness Manufacturers Association (WHMA) teamed to develop this significant update, adding lead free acceptance criteria, a new chapter devoted to electrical and mechanical testing, and enhanced criteria for molding and splicing.
This Revision has 599 full-color pictures and illustrations - nearly 100 new. Readability and usability were improved based on user feedback from the original release. Included in the 19 chapters are criteria for wire prep, soldering to terminals, crimping of stamped and formed contacts and machined contacts, insulation displacement connectors, ultrasonic welding, splicing, connectors, molding, marking, coax/twinax cables, wrapping/lacing, shielding, assembly and wire-wrap terminations.
Product ID: A620-STD-0-D-0-PL-A
- French - Download - Single-User License: A-620A-FR: Exigences et critères d’acceptation pour l’assemblage des câbles et faisceaux de câbles
- Chinese - Download - Single-User License: IPC-WHMA-A-620A-CN: Rev A superseded by Rev B
- Danish - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620A-DK: IPC/WHMA-A-620A Godkendelseskrav for kabler og for produkter med wire harness
- German - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620A-DE: Rev A superseded by Rev B
- Spanish - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620A-SP: Requerimientos y Aceptación para Ensamble de Arneses de Cable y Alambre