IPC/WHMA-A-620C: IPC/WHMA-A-620C Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
This is the latest revision of the only industry-consensus standard for Requirements and Acceptance of Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies, and it includes new sections for safety wiring, safety cable, grommets, and raceways along with updated information across many of the sections. With over 700 photographs and illustrations, this standard describes materials, methods, tests and acceptance criteria for producing crimped, mechanically secured and soldered interconnections and the related assembly activities associated with cable and harness assemblies.
IPC/WHMA-A-620C was developed by IPC and the Wire Harness Manufacturers Association (WHMA).
Single-Device DRM-Protected Document
This document has single-device digital rights management (DRM) protection. Users of this document will only be able to open it on a single device. If you are purchasing this DRM-protected document for another user, you will need to provide contact information for that user when placing your order.
For information about IPC standards with DRM protection, visit www.ipc.org/drm.
Release Date: 1/30/2017
Product ID: A620-STD-0-D-0-EN-C
- Chinese - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620C:线缆及线束组件的要求与验收 - Chinese
- Spanish - Download - Single-User License: IPC-WHMA-A-620C: Requisitos y Aceptabilidad de Cables y Mazos de Cables
- French - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620C-FR: Exigences et Critères d’Acceptabilité pour l’Interconnexion des Faisceaux de Fils et de Câbles
- German - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620C-DE: Anforderungen und Abnahmekriterien für Kabel- und Kabelbaum-Baugruppen
- Japanese - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620C: ケーブル・ワイヤーハーネス組立の要求事項及び許容基準 - Japanese