IPC-2591: Connected Factory Exchange (CFX)
IPC-2591 standard establishes the requirements for the omni-directional exchange of information between manufacturing processes and associated host systems for assembly manufacturing.
The IPC-2591 standard applies to communication between all executable processes in the manufacture of printed board assemblies, automated, semi-automated and manual, and is applicable to related mechanical assembly and transactional processes.
Single-Device DRM-Protected Document
This document has single-device/user digital rights management (DRM) protection. This document will only be accessible by a single user on a single device. If you are purchasing this DRM-protected document for another user, you will need to provide contact information for that user when placing your order.
For information about IPC standards with DRM protection, visit www.ipc.org/drm.
Release Date: 4/11/2019
Product ID: 2591-STD-0-D-0-EN-0
- Chinese - Download - Single-User License: IPC-2591: 互联工厂数据交换（CFX）
- French - Download - Single-User License: IPC-2591: Échanges au sein d’une usine connectée (CFX)
- German - Download - Single-User License: IPC-2591: Datenaustausch in der vernetzten Fabrik (CFX)
- Japanese - Download - Single-User License: IPC-2591: Connected Factory Exchange (CFX)-JP
- Spanish - Download - Single-User License: IPC-2591: Intercambio en fábricas conectadas (CFX)