IPC/WHMA-A-620D: Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
IPC/WHMA-A-620D is the only industry-consensus standard for Requirements and Acceptance of Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies. IPC/WHMA-A-620D describes materials, methods, tests and acceptance criteria for producing crimped, mechanically secured and soldered interconnections and the related assembly activities associated with cable and harness assemblies.
IPC/WHMA-A-620D was developed by IPC and the Wire Harness Manufacturers Association (WHMA) (An affiliate of IPC).
Multiple-Device License (MDL), Digital Rights Management (DRM) - Protected Document. The MDL DRM product can be purchased starting with a 12 device license and any quantity larger than that. NOTE: The pricing shown is for 1 device. Upon check out the price will be updated for the total devices purchased. A 10% discount is applied to any quantity of 20 and more when purchased on the same order. Users of this MDL document will only be able to open it on the number of devices specific to the product order. (Example: If you placed an order for a MDL of 12 then you would be able to open the document on 12 devices) For information about IPC standards with DRM protection, visit www.ipc.org/mdl
Release Date: 5/13/2020
Product ID: A620-STD-0-MDL-0-EN-D
- Dutch - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620D: Eisen en acceptatie van kabel en kabelboomassemblages
- Chinese - Download - Site License: IPC/WHMA-A-620D: 线缆及线束组件的要求与验收
- English - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620D: Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- French - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620D: Exigences et acceptation des assemblages de câbles et de faisceaux de fils
- German - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620D: Anforderungen und Abnahmekriterien für Kabel- und Kabelbaum-Baugruppen
- Spanish - Download - Single-User License: IPC/WHMA-A-620D: Requisitos y admisibilidad de ensambles con cables y mazos de cables